LIVE AND FEEL AT HOME
Custom apartments in Berlin Mitte.
We have the right home for your individual needs!
A standard apartment has a bathroom and kitchenette, bed (100 x 200cm) with mattress, slatted frame and bed frame, a counter with barstool, desk, chair and roller container as well as a wardrobe and coat rack with mirror. The room can be completely darkened with exterior, electric sunshades. High speed WLAN is included.
The included kitchenette consists of cabinet space for dishes, a drawer with cutlery insert, fridge/freezer combination, 2-plate Ceran hob, sink with fittings and microwave oven. The bathroom is equipped with a level-access shower with glass partition, wash table and wall-mounted WC. This is accompanied by a flush-mounted mirror, towel rack and toilet roll holder.
Area: 20 m2
Prices: from EUR 495 per monthh
plus ancillary costs; plus optional services
You can also add the following services for an additional charge.
- Comprehensive kitchen equipment
- Pillows, blankets
- Weekly cleaning
Housekeeping and laundry service
- Weekly cleaning
- Weekly laundry change (towels, linen)
Feel at home within your own four walls and experience an international community in our spacious communal areas.
The 268 apartments are spread across three buildings.
- Large communal terrace in the garden
- Fully-equipped communal kitchen
- Co-living lounge with a relaxed atmosphere
- Seminar room
- Football room with football table in tournament format
- Free high-speed WLAN
- Café/bistro opening in the spring of 2019
- Concierge service with parcel counter
- Video surveillance
- Contact person on site
- Letter box and bell
- Laundry centre can be managed via the WeWashApp
The fitness area with high-quality equipment is communal and free to use:
- Weight equipment
Berlin Gesundbrunnen train station
- one of the city’s most important transport hubs
- Transfer from regional to local transport
(ICE, IC / EC, S-, Regionalbahn)
- Stop for the U8, S1, S2, S25 Nord-Süd-Bahn
- Connection to the Ringbahn (S41, S42)
Osloer Straße stop
- U-Bahn stop (U8, U9)
- Tram stop (50, M13)
- Bus stop (125, 128, 150, 255, N8, N9, N52)